Save at-risk students from prison by sponsoring the Reading & Rhythm
Adopt a Class: Reading & Rhythm
program for 12 students with 12 one-hour sessions held twice per week for six weeks in Los Angeles County:
- $1,500 provides 1 Cycle (6 weeks) and impacts 12 students.
- $4,500 provides 3 Cycles (18 weeks) and impacts 36 students.
- $7,500 provides 5 Cycles (30 weeks) and impacts 60 students.
Adopt a School: Fund the costs to train & certify teachers nationally in the Reading & Rhythm Teacher Training at the school of your choice:
- $9,5000 will train 10 teachers and impact 250 students.
- $19,000 will train 20 teachers and impact 500 students.
- $28,500 will train 30 teachers and impact 750 students.
Please do not allow another prison to be built because students cannot read.
Act today and save a child’s life. Email: email@example.com